Vectra 2.0TDI

Hi,

I have a vectra 2.0TDI (100hp). Last week, I had to replace the rubber hose that is between the output of the turbo and the engine. It was thorn. It cost me 150 euro. Now, I have the impression that my turbo does not work, I feel less power. Another problem (maybe related) is a terrible noise coming from under the car, it's a vibrating noise, no knocking noise. It sounds like a metal plate vibrating. I've already tried to localize it, but had no succes. The car has this problem for already 2 years or more, but it is getting worse. Could it have something to do with the exhaust pipe / catalysator?

Thanks

Reply to
ICE