VW Golf GT Sport - DSG

Hi Guy,

I have a golf and I had a problem with the windscreen wipers- I managed to get some help of another guy (with a Nissan 200SX) - all the same he still helped me out. But the think that made it superb was I posted a message on this website where you can drill down to your specific town - so I went as far as GTR Manchester and asked the question about the wipers -sure enough the guy emailed and we arranged for him to take a look at my car - sorted! Awesome it was.......

- was the site. Really helpful

Check it out.........

Danny

Reply to
Daniel.Mason

Is that the site run by that f****it spammer from Wigan? Domain name: traffictalk.co.uk

Registrant: Daniel Mason

Registrant type: UK Individual

Registrant's address: 30 Bleakledge Grove Wigan WN2 4BP GB

Reply to
Me

snipped-for-privacy@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

He's learning. But he's still lying to everybody.

Maybe he has a career in politics?

Certainly he shouldn't bother with web design...or marketing. He's got no talent in that direction at all.

Reply to
PCPaul

ROFLMAO

Reply to