VW Golf Intermittent Wiper Relay

Which model Golf has the driver set variable delay intermittent wipers?

Where's the relay located?

I want to be able to get one from a breakers for my 1985 Saab 900 as, apparently, it's a straight swap which gives the rather neat delay set up.

...as explained here:

Anyone know of a breakers in Brighton and how much would I expect to pay for such a relay?

Reply to
sweller

sweller ( snipped-for-privacy@mztech.fsnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

"Upper" spec Mk3, *I think*.

It's just the relay that you need - it'll be in the fusebox.

I know the Mk3 GTi/VR6 I had as co.cars had the flick-pause-flick intermittent - and I know I got an aftermarket relay (from the German equivalent to Maplin, IIRC) to add the same functionality to my CX - it worked on a whole pile of cars, and I wouldn't be surprised if the 900 was in that list.

Reply to
Adrian