97 VW Golf estate rear wiper relay

Hi, Can someone give an approximate cost of fitting and installation of a new relay for the rear wiper on a 97 VW Golf Estate please, how do you gain access to the relay out of interest too please.

ta

J A Sims

I think you just remove the lower dias panel drivers side to reveal the relay board pull it out replace new one and put the dash panel back on. I think the wiper relay is there.

Reply to
munki