VW T25 Club Joker Westfalia Campervan

The one I have bought has a 1.9 diesel, not turbo. Trying to make it as quiet as possible. It has a new exhaust. Does anyone know if sound deadening kits for the engine bay exist?

Reply to
bluepuss1

Don't know about specific kit form, but generic sound deadening kits are easily available. My petrol one is quite noisy outside, but quiet inside

- make sure the engine cover seal is intact and that the insulation is in place on the engine cover.

There are people who know a lot more than I do about these buses in the forums at

and

asahartz