I want you support

My name is Noor Hisham Bin Ahmad from Malaysia. I want set up an online bussines.Everyone can help me? Please contact my email immediately ? My account number 0210029816898886 Bank Simpanan Nasional

Reply to
HKNoor

An online car maintenance business? That'd be handy...

Do f*ck off, there's a good Noor.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

I was thinking about starting a mail order ear piercing service. Do you think it could be money spinner?

;)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

If the marketing is right.

You have to get the ear of the man in the street...

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Was that piercing satire?

Reply to