Water stains

Hi

Got water stains over my dark cloth seats. Any ideas on how to remove these?

Reply to
Steve H

George

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I found that Autoglym upholstery cleaner does the trick... don't just concentrate on the spots themselves, clean the whole seat area and it cleans the dirty parts and dirties the clean spots (where the watermarks are). You may need to go over twice or even a third time but go easy the second and subsequet times, if you get it too wet it or agitate it too much it starts to pull more dirt out of the seat and back into the fabric.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan

George??