Waterpump pulley on various 80's-90's 1.6 vw diesels

Does anyone know if any of the following 80s/90/s vw 1.6 diesels share the same waterpump drive belt pulley (two part with shims) as an 86 1.6td watercooled VW Camper please.

Jetta CL Turbo diesel

Golf C Diesel

Passat C Turbo

ta

J Sims

Reply to
J A Sims

I doubt it, but I'm not certain. I think all of those have a conventional pulley.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

You might find the answer on vagcat.com by looking up part numbers (need to register first, it's free).

Reply to
Graz

Ta for this, will register.

J A Sims