Welder - suppliers/make?

Can anyone rec. a decent supplier for a mig welder and the bits and bobs, wire, helmet etc.

Prefer something decent not that I know that much about them but buy cheap buy twice, get what you pay for etc. being a motto. ;-)

For car work mainly and some other bits and bobs.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Hi Mark,

I bought my Clark MiG some 12 years ago from Machine Mart and have been there for compressors, spraying kits and even my log burner.....no complaints.

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark