Top Gear

Missed the end of tonights episode. Did he manage to start the Toyota?

Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Slee

Yes!

And it drove. But the chassis was split.

Reply to
DervMan

Well it was moving forward when it came into the studio, but no driver was visible.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

and when you consider the angle of the rear prop.......................... or should that be "angles"?

Reply to
dojj

There was a driver, saw him in the end shot taken from the side. Couldn't see him from the front due to the blackened/melted windscreen.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

I see David "nothing better to do" Blaine's next stunt - put him in it and do it again? ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Of course they would have been different - the Americans could have 'WOWd' at him and our TV would have ignored it - everyone satisfied!

Adam H

Reply to
Rev. Alfa Adam

Reply to
Jim Hough

Reply to
Kevin Murray

Reply to
Kevin Murray

Is this just one bloke talking to himself?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The message from "AstraVanMan" contains these words:

Small boys in the park, piles of jumpers for goals, smell of Tizer.

Reply to
Guy King

Isn't it? Wasn't it? Marvellous

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

The message from "Andrew Ratcliffe" contains these words:

ver ver ver yeah.

Reply to
Guy King

Grant Mason