What is .7 mm in thou.

Granted, but I tend to use the mm/inch conversion frequently, as most of my measuring instruments are imperial. For that purpose, a calculator is ideal. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Its in a 1998 535i BMW V8 and as yet I do not know what the electrics are. pete

Reply to
pete

My '97 528 has one coil per cylinder, and long life plugs which you don't set the gap on.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maybe I have the wrong plugs then. I have a BMW mech who is going to check the car over for me and service it at the same time. pete

Reply to
pete