What's in your boot?

Heh - I want to know how the centre and sub brakes work!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

On 07-Oct-05 21:14:56, Krycek said

A frisby, that no bugger seems to want to play with - except me.

....oh and a petrol container.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

On 07-Oct-05 23:31:21, Johnny said

Wow, they have hi-fi brakes now?! I really need to upgrade my '94 Golf. :)

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

The message from Colin Stamp contains these words:

D'yer know, I once asked an assistant in Mothercare why they didn't sell anything useful. She asked what sort of thing I meant. I pointed out that if they really wanted to help parents they'd sell the four basic items, all of which were missing from their shop. Cattle prod, ball and chain, straight jacket and gag.

It turns out there's a shop up the road where you can get 'em....

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Howard Neil contains these words:

They don't fly as far or as flat.

Reply to
Guy King

rofl :o)

Reply to
reg

Fluorescent yellow jacket, towrope, tyre pump, bulbs, WD40, fire extinguisher, mobile phone and AA card, small spanner for battery clamps, torch, toilet roll (different sort of emergency!)

Reply to
R. Murphy

LOL

Maybe not but they come back on their own. :-)

Reply to
Howard Neil

Thought it might be /buk,buk,buk,buk. :-)

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Did you used to be a boyscout????

Reply to
Stuart Gray

On 08-Oct-05 19:03:24, Colin Stamp said

It is, and its better than playing with nobody, but I feel the petrol container has a tendency to go completely over the top. He insists in doing this Jimi Hendrix Guitar sacrifice thing with the frisby. :(

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Krycek" saying something like:

2 bottles of cheap plonk, 6 cans of lager, 2oz of tobacco and 2 packs of skins.

One can never be too prepared for the unexpected party.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon