What's in your boot?

Bottle of Cheshire (soft) water for radiators etc. Toolkit (Allen keys, selection from socket set, Mole, long nose wrench,link remover, screwdriver set) Set of bulbs & basic fuses Coated garen wire Reflective sash-belt combo Roof bars & cords & bungies Duck Tape equivalent Decent tapes .

Reply to
OG

Tent, ice-axe, sleeping bag, flares, lightsticks, 3/8 socket set 1/4 socket set, diesel, stove, 48 hours food, 4 litres water.

I frequent the alps and Scotland in winter and have been stuck more than once in deep snow....

Reply to
Chris Street

Aha, a Skoda Estelle owner ;-)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

At the moment, two pick axes, a bendy shovel, numerous Hi vis waistcoats, Hi Vis coat, spare wheel, sleeping bag, 1000 HG Leaflets, several part read books, jack, brace, sidecutters for wheeltrim cable ties, a broken cast brass 1g 1w light switch, part used first aid kit ooo and a wrist support thing.

Reply to
Tom Burton

The message from "OG" contains these words:

It's 'cos I've the sort of skin that allows dirt to get really really ingrained so that no amount of scrubbing will remove all the grime. So I wear gloves for even simple jobs.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "OG" contains these words:

Ah, yes, good point. I've a triangle, First Aid kit and two reflective vests in the side bin.

Reply to
Guy King

oh yeah, and a rubber gimp suit, forgot that one.

Reply to
Anal Fister

I have a full latex suit & latex Polisher.

A. Fister

Reply to
Anal Fister

Are you a burglar?

Reply to
Johannes

The message from Johannes contains these words:

What you got?

Reply to
Guy King

Rigid tow bar. Small tool kit. Emergency phone battery pack.

Maglite solitaire and swiss army knife on keyring.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Heh - got them too.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Nothing apart from standard toolbox which is useless. I spose I'll call the RAC. However, I do keep a £1 disposable camera in the glovebox. It's from a Pound shop, and yes I've tested it and it does work.

Reply to
Johannes

Do you ever put one inflated on your head and make chicken noises? Or is it just me? ;-)

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Oh yes, and an electric cattle-prod.

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Isn't that a bit like testing matches?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

I've never seen a petrol container playing with a frisby before. Is it a good catch?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

I knew someone would ask that question. You see, £1 isn't a lot for a camera, so you can easily afford to buy another to test the general quality. Then hope that the manufacturing quality is consistent. You can test matches in much the same way...

Reply to
Johannes

Sad. Buy yourself a dog.

Reply to