When changing spark plugs, do I need new HT leads too?

Car is a 02 VW Golf 1.6. Petrol obviously!!

With regards to the HT leads, can I get get "a lead", or do I need a VW one, or do they come as a kit? Is there a preferred make?

Many thanks Markus!

Reply to
Krycek

No, you don't need to change the leads at the same time.

For reference, your local motor factors will sell a suitable replacement set.

Reply to
Conor

Thanks Conor.

I ordered the plugs from the dealer, and asked about the leads, he said the same thing, and added they were about £30, each!!

Mark.

Reply to
Krycek