Golf Mk 3 HT lead set

Any motorist shop will be able to supply a single lead. Should only be a few quid.

It's not critical to have exactly the right one, merely one that reaches and has the correct ends.

Reply to
Conor

I bought a Quantum pack of replacement HT leads for my Mk 3 1.8 CL Golf, months ago - possibly more.

I finally got round to fitting them today, and while the 4 HT leads are fine, the (can't remember the name) lead that comes down to the erm... distributor is too short. Taking it back is not an option now, and I'm a bit anti paying out another 40 quid for a complete set. Is it possible to just buy that single lead somewhere. Is it critical that I have exactly the right lead for my mkae and model?

Thanks for any help, please excuse my laughably inadequate knowledge of auto mechanics.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring