VW Polo Probelm

My 2000 VW Polo stalls intermittently, but only when the tank is full or three-quarters full. When I'm running on less than half a tank of petrol, it's fine, and doesn't lose revs or stall at all, but when I fill up to maximum, the problems start. Anyone ever experienced similar problems before? Any ideas what it could be and a solution? Diagnostics don't bring up a fault (I've tried two separate garages) and I'm told to keep driving it until the problem gets worse and will show up on diagnostics. I don't think this is good enough, and want the problem rectified ASAP. It's very strange. Once I've stalled, I can turn the car back on and it's fine, but it's driving me nuts! The car is an automatic 1.4 litre engine by the way.

Cheers,

Mark

Reply to
Acquiesce