where would one buy

Where would you buy the yellow chalk used in garages? The mark punctures.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I think you will find that it's crayon not chalk !!

Reply to
PJJ

From either a tyre shop supplier like Harvies (big boxes unfortunately) Or just ask a tyre shop for a stick, or most MoT places also have some.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

I think you are right - please don't reply clown if you don't know where to get it Pedantic little sod.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

We buy ours from a motor factor but why not try Woolworths? They sell wax crayons.

Reply to
Alan

Are you going to repair Antonins tyres then? Given the level of intolerance that you showed in that thread are you in a position to to call anyone else a pedantic sod?

Reply to
Malc

Good thought Alan..........ill get the wife to pop in there for me on Friday

Bill

Reply to
~~Bill~~

No: I would call anybody a pedantic sod if they try and make things awkward for me - what's the point in posting if the answers useless?

Bill

Reply to
~~Bill~~

Any standard yellow wax crayon will do.

Try raiding Woolworths

-- James

Reply to
James

Dear Bill,

I always find it very helpful if someone tells me the correct name for a product. It means I can search for it more effectively and if I ask people for the correct thing, they don't look at me as if I'm an idiot.

Does that make me a pedantic little sod too?

Al Reynolds

Reply to
Al Reynolds

I think you'll find most people post stuff that's not relevant or off topic occasionally, sometimes it's even humourous. Besides he was correcting you so the answer wasn't completely useless. Lighten up man.

Reply to
Malc

As an Adult we learn to read between the lines (some of us do) - sometimes I'm in rush when I post so off the top of my head I can't always think of the exact name for something, maybe its my age or life style, but in the end after a couple of posts we get there.

Bill

Reply to
~~Bill~~

cheers my man I don't mind being corrected - its the way it's done I don't like - its been a while since I read his reply so Ive lost the plot now. Really wish I could go back through the post..............but theres the front door work calls.

Bill Bill

Reply to
~~Bill~~

cheers