WTD: Ka Speakers

The standard Ford speakers have had their chips, I'm not bothered about quality, so another set of the (supposedly good, but ours only lasted 2 years) standard ones will be fine. Anybody upgraded and has the old ones cluttering up the garage?

Reply to
mike. buckley

Are you in the Ka Klub?

Reply to
DervMan

In message , DervMan writes

No, only came across the site this afternoon while idly googling. Doesn't seem to really explain what you get for your tenner. As it's the SO's car it doesn't get a lot of attention and I doubt she'd want to travel to Ka meets.

I'll stick with my 306TD thanks, the Ka kills my back on long journeys!

Reply to
mike. buckley

No, you're right, it doesn't - we're pestering the web site chap to get the updated site uploaded.

You get discounts, opportunities to meet, and access to the ad-free forum (exclusive from 2004, heh) - and of course this brings other useful facilities, like bods who've experienced all sorts of Ka problems. We've also got our share of ICE freaks who're bound to have some speakers.

Drop me a line to dervman ntlworld com, I'll see what I can do. :)

Blimey: I'm the opposite, the other way around! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Use a long thin strip of muslin / cotton / cloth in held at each end and use a sawing action to work it between the handle and the door card- the sharp ends of the clip will catch in the cloth and ping it off. Just watch it doesnt ping off over your shoulder never to be seen again.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l