YT: Edd China's Garage Revival

Ed's working on something ...

"Your favorite mechanic, Edd China from Wheeler Dealers, is back with what we hope will be a new program series. In Edd China?s Garage Revival, Edd will work with car owners, whose restoration projects have got the better of them, to get their plans back on track. In the pilot episode, Edd travels to Norway to get a Golf MK1 GTI back where it belongs - on the road. "

"The full pilot episode will be available on May 1st"

Is this going to be a YouTube series, I wonder?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

If you follow the Edd China link on the right, it leads to his full explanation of why he left Wheeler Dealers, and says that what follows will be on his YouTube channel.

Reply to
Davey

Thanks, another for my Car project topic subs list :)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz