Anyone at the Lombard Revival?

Looks like good stuff - just seen a bit about it on the news. Although they're only 1400cc standardish cars. Nice to see them using all the old stages again though.

Reply to
DanTXD

Havent been up there, but a couple of my mates have been competing, and a few other marshalling. Sounds like it's been fun!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I couldn't make the Revival, but I do go Enduro rallying. One of my mates was in car 44. I think he said they finished 37th overall and 4th in class.

Having done a few years at "clubman" level, I've got to say Enduro is the way forward for people who want to have a shed load of fun at reasonable cost.

I guess all up, I've spent less than £1000 on preparing the car (a Mk2 Rover 214) and with normal events (i.e. excluding the Revival) costing £150-200 it is all within reasonable reach.

Reply to
anon