YT: Mechanical Problems ...

YouTube suggested this comical lot after the engine swap vid.

Best of Mechanical Problems Compilation (Jan 2018)

Adrian Caspersz

How they ever get to that stage is beyound me...although I once had a near miss after a recent tyre change. The sympton was a knocking sound somewhat speed related. But the sound seems to go away when either accelerating gently or braking gently. Anyway I continued 30 miles or so until I finally inspected the car on my drive. Three of the four wheel bolts on a front wheel were loose and the fouth was missing!

Reply to
johannes