YT: Mechanical Problems ...

YouTube suggested this comical lot after the engine swap vid.
Best of Mechanical Problems Compilation (Jan 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTUsl4D6QP4

--
Adrian C

On 17/04/2018 09:31, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

How they ever get to that stage is beyound me...although I once had a near miss after a recent tyre change. The sympton was a knocking sound somewhat speed related. But the sound seems to go away when either accelerating gently or braking gently. Anyway I continued 30 miles or so until I finally inspected the car on my drive. Three of the four wheel bolts on a front wheel were loose and the fouth was missing!