ZX Driveshafts

Chaps,

can anyone tell me if the driveshafts off a non-turbo diesel ZX (1992) and a Turbo diesel ZX without ABS are the same? Bro's has eaten it's NS one, I've been offered a non-turbo one cheap and been told they are the same by the seller. GSF list two different ones for the N/A and TD... but they are the same price.

Cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The Turbo one probably has a bigger CV joint on the outer end , but all the splines, length etc, should all be the same, so it should fit OK. Steve the grease

Reply to
R L driver