1988 b2200 (truck)

I realize that is a miata place, but there isnt one for mazda's in general or mazda trucks in particular.

Ive got a 1988 mazda b2200 and I want to fix it up. specifically the engine. its currently smokeing like an old stogie, and im in california. I could probably replace the engine with one just like it (minus all the smokeing) but why not make it even better. The problem is that I have no idea what I can get away with here in california. Headers? bigger engine? turbocharger? If anyone can send me some information Id really appreciate it. a catalog? a web site? any help would be apreciated!

Please email it to me... MadWizard snipped-for-privacy@qnet.com

Reply to
Michael Heining

Instead of fixing it, buy a used Miata for a comprable price.

Reply to
Bryan

Try this

<jbbiggs67