2001 Fog Lamps

My wifes car has a fog lamp out. How can I get access to the lamp for replacement? I found only one site on the internet that had fog lamps and they were about $8 each. At that price, I'm better off getting them at a dealer rather than spend $10 in shipping. However, it does seem awful cheap for any part. Are there any other internet parts places that have demonstrated good prices and reliable parts for the Miata?

Thanks

Reply to
George Barrowcliff

ROBERT FAHRENKRUG