2005

No problems this time...

I wish you and your family all the best for the year 2005

regards Douwe (owner of a '92 Miata)

douwe

Well, my Miata year 2005 began with a spirited romp through the hills and valleys in 60+ degree weather!

And what's so great about that, you ask?

I live in Pennsylvania. Usually it's about 30 degrees and wet or snowy on January first. But today was gorgeous!

Hopefully this is a good omen for the rest of the year!

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Een heel gelukkig nieuw jaar voor jij and je familie terug! :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

thanxs Leon -> dank Leon