91 MX6

The problem I have with MX automatic trans is the hold light and drop down 1 gear function wants to activate and deactivtre on it own. If I keep shutting it off I will occasionally get an engine stall but it starts right up again with no hesitation or long cranking. I,m thinking trans control module. Does any one have a suggestion or source of transmission repair manual and circuit drawings for a 91 MX6 Turbo. Cheers Harry

Reply to
hw1411