93 rx-7 question?

Have a gas smell that's getting stronger since I 1st noticed it coming from the engine a few weeks ago. I see no drips underneath the engin and the feul gage *seems* to be on target for gas use. A new after market intake and outtake was put in about a year 1/2 ago. Drives fine......What could it be?

Regards, Wolf.....

Reply to
wolfbane

I had the same problem with my truck...turned out 1 injector was leaking.

FWIW Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

Maybe check your hoses over real good (fuel lines). If one developed a tiny pin hole on the underside you might not easily detect it from above. Possibly run your fingers along the underside of the lines checking for wettness or strong gas smell.

Chris

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo