A new way to spot Miata owners

The linked article was pretty darn good, though. The Stanford site is, however, more "authoritative" in that it has been peer reviewed:

Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA,

A second site that contains similar materials to the original Wiki article:

Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, BA,

It's the same thing with every encyclopedia.

I have worked a few year as an IT guy in a company doing computerized versions of dictionaries and encyclopedias and I remember talking with editors about article quality and stuff. It's a business where everyone knows there is no such thing as 100% perfect. In some articles it may be easy but in many cases the writers views may come through if perhaps only very slightly.

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

One more "spot the Miata":

52.08549,4.342589

Can't be more obvious! :)

-- The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata -

MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommittee Member - Meguiar's Clinics

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders

Wow, you can even see the stripe, pretty cool. Best one I've seen yet.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo