Aluminum dash pieces

I want to customize my 2000 Silver Miata. I wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with the aluminum pieces that go on the interior. Like the ones for the AC vents, dash, radio, etc.

I saw a website that had some of the stick on pieces. They look very nice. I just wanted to hear from some people who have used these. Good, bad, indifferent?

If you could provide sources in the form of web sites that would be great.

Thanks, DS

Reply to
David Smith

Hi David. I've added some sparkle and love the results. It will get compliments too, and non-Miata people notice it's not stock. Visit my website following and click on the highlighted words to get the pictures. Jim Jim's Miata Web Page

Reply to
Jim