anyone need a 15" OEM wheel or torsen differential?

I am finally getting some of the more interesting miata items listed. These are mainly for the first generation model, but I am also selling an alloy wheel with tire from a 2000 model. The 1996 torsen differential and the stub shafts/hubs for it are up as well as a few other things.

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws

I like the glass figures. Would you consider breaking up the set. I just want the pig.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff.remson

Sure. If you are serious, e-mail me off-list at this address.

Pat

Reply to
pws

I swear I never said a thing Pat!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

You really expect me to believe that after "outing" me last time for my fuzzy yarn and cross-stitch magazine auctions? ;-)

Just for that I am going to put up the lace curtains that I have been holding off on......

Pat

Reply to
pws

Just in time for Mother's Day, too. What about your hand-crocheted doilies? You know, the ones you made while waiting in line at the DMV?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

I seem to remember losing a war to you a while back. Like so many of the other lower life-forms on this planet, I have the ability to learn from experience, so I am going to go ahead and surrender now....

Pat

Reply to
pws