1990 Miata

I am thinking about purchasing 1990 Mazda Miata with 204k miles. I have always like the Miatas and I thought this would be a cheap way to get one. The car looks great and it is the original owner. Can anyone give me any advice?

Reply to
jscabellos

204K miles is getting up there, even for a miata. I would really have it checked out. Here is a nice guide for doing it yourself.

Good luck!

Pat

Reply to
pws