Bass box boot rattling

Hi again

I have recently put a bass box in the boot of my mx5 and if turn it up my boot actually rattles. Doea anyone have any idea what i can do to stop this. There is an official mazda dealers near me do you think they will be able to do anything, or is it maybe just a case of a broken/loose lock.

Cheers for any advice

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Graham

Dont worry i sorted it out

I lowered the lock in the car and it solved the problem

Reply to
Matthew Graham