Carfax VIN request

Hi group,

Could somebody in this NG be so kind to check this VIN in CarFax?

JM1NA3513N0329479

This american Miata is now located in Belgium (Europe) and I'm curious for its history. Normally, I would not mind paying for such a service, but this would be the only american car I'll probably ever check and I'm afraid an international money transfer would involve extra costs.

Anyone, I'd be grateful if anyone could do me this one time only favour... You can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@servico.be

Steven

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

Everything's OK with the car on Carfax. Florida 1992 Miata. Last record 30 nov 1995 with 44000 miles on it. I've already sent You a copy. Regards, ul.es.a

2001 silverfish IL
Reply to
ul.es.a