Carfax Vin Request

Hey guys, just wondering if someone could run me a vin check on my 98 mustang gt...its been totaled a few months back and i just got it back today...really curious if insurance put anything in the records bout the wreck...not spose to be salvage or nothing...got no problem sending a few bucks out to someone...just dont see the need to spend 15 bucks for 1 request...tia guys and gals

1FAFP42X9WF274753

Thanx Chris

Reply to
rav1n