Confirmation of Contact

Hi Lynn,

FYI I am using MS Office Professional 2003 which includes ACCESS 2003, EXcell 2003, Word 2003 and several other MS components. I am running under Window XP Professional which is built on the same kernel as Windows 2000.

So when you get a chance you can Email some of your spreadsheets and I'll get familiar with them and be better prepared to ask intelligent questions when we get together again. This should make it easier for me to understand your goals and what you are trying to accomplish.

I'll be up to Nags Head for a few days next week but will be back in the area by the end of the week.

Take care, Denny Smith

171 Chardonnay Lane Aiken, SC 29803

803-641-4686

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net