Best prices on New Vert Top ??

Well, I need to install a New top on my Vert (89 5.0 LX)

We had very high winds the other day and a branch from a tree broke off and went thru my roof!!

Kinda mixed blessing I guess. It needed to be replaced anyways!

I got an Estimate for $882 for the Top/Window + Labor already.

The insurance adjuster came out today and took pics and picked up my estimate. He said there would most likely be a 30-40% Deduction due to the wear/tear that was on my top already. Kinda expected that. He said they will get back with me tomorrow about the payment.

I know one thing that are NOT gonna Deduct! The friggin LABOR COST!! That's a minimum of $400 around here!

Anyways, who has the Lowest prices on Vert Top/Windows (for a 89 5.0 LX)

TIA!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

There's lots of guys on ebay selling tops for $150-250.00 Labor should run around $200-$275.00 If you pay more than $300.00 for labor, so somewhere else!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Reply to
cobra boy

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Was Gianni Versace doing the install ??

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Bought a top from these guys this past spring and had it installed. Installer was impressed with the price I paid and quality of material. The link is to your year.

Richard

Thanks!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Had my 87 top replaced for $450 Heavy Vynal with a five year Warranty. Fairfax Va. By the way Hello Group!

Reply to
Hooked 87

Cool!

Welcome aboard Hooked 87!