Engine

Iam currently looking for a good engine swap, preferably a good 4cl, I want to save gas encon to 28-34mph on highways, that will fit nicely in my 96' protoge, /w automatic trans, I wont want to drop a pedal.. (turbo if you have one)

If anyone knows where I can get one, or prices, please email me back.

Aswell as if anyone has heard if you can swap all 4 wheel assemb. rotor/disk break system, and replace it with a higher preformance assemb. I want to put 16" on this car but I also want to feel safe, and I dont like the rear drum breaks it has now.

snipped-for-privacy@FirstFrost.com

Reply to
Zagros

How many years you reckon it will take to amortize the engine swap?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers