slow window

hi folks just wondering if anyone knows if there is any adjustment on the electric windows on my 1994 classic re d baby, my drivers window is really slow when raising and stops before it gets to the top unlesss i grip the top of the window and pull towards the rear of the car . would be grateful of any suggestions as its driving me mad thanks in anticipation

Reply to
Tony

Have you lubricated the window tracks recently? I need to do this myself before I either burn out the motor or break the cable.

Pat '96M

Reply to
pws