Fell in love all over again.

Finally, here is San Jose, the sun is shining and it's staying dry. Took the hard top off after a few months. Took a drive in the beautiful breeze.....Miata all clean, waxed

Ahh, I fell in love all over again with my Crystal While 1990 Miata named Krikkit :-D Wanted to share :-D ~Cissy My '89 Mazda Miata I love PC adventure games

Reply to
Expmiata

Nice car, nice homepage, shitty music!

"Expmiata" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m25.aol.com...

breeze.....Miata

Reply to
Ronald

Look up at Mt Hamiton around noon. I'll be the one grinning and waving down at you from beside the Emerald Mist 2000.

Reply to
theresa

Hiya Emily!! Thanks, I will LOL :-D ~Cissy My '90 Mazda Miata I love PC adventure games

Reply to
Expmiata