FS: Bilstein Sports Shocks

I got a Bilstein Sport Shocks for 99+ Miata. They're brand new. Brought them not too long ago and was planning to lower my car. Now i change my mind. So these has to go. These shocks are intended for someone using lower spring and i don't think they'll work with OEM springs. If you got another set of shocks or stuff i might be interested.(ie. car parts) i am willing to work something out with you. I'm looking for $300 + shipping.

Part no: Front: BE5-2765 Rear: BE5-2766

Reply to
Kevin Chan