Go to the dealer to change a bulb????

I have an 02SE that just burnt out a fog lamp. The manual says go to a dealer to have it fixed! I'd rather do it myself - anyone know how it's done?

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Opua

Is the car out of warranty already? Is the fog lamp not covered? I'm actually pretty certain you'll be receiving a recall notice soon for a problem with the electrical connections to the fog lamps, you might *really* want to try the dealer first.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers K6JQ