Gone.

Circumstances require I sell my house and move to an assisted living facility and in the process unload everything except my minivan so...
the 1992 Miata is gone to a wholesaler for way too little. <sigh>
I'll miss the help I received here, thanks to all who contributed.
And where else could I have learned that white Miatas are faster due to better photon flow? <G>
Thanks, all, stay safe and enjoy the ride!
The Usenet Improvement Project:
On 14.09.2017 22:37, XS11E wrote:

Dang! I should've known earlier.
All the best to you!
    robert
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:37:00 -0700, XS11E wrote:

Sorry to hear that.

You cannot argue with science. Needless to say, my 2016, and now only, Miata is Arctic White.

Best, Leon

Thanks, it's not all bad news, my house sold very quickly for full price and that's why I had to wholesale the Miata, it had to be gone before escrow closed.
I got my money's worth out of it in enjoyment when I was still able to drive it and if I could still work a clutch I'd have kept it, I think.
The Usenet Improvement Project:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:36:46 -0700, XS11E wrote:

I can say this as a fact: my Miatas were one of the high points of my life. And in my case, still are.
Thanks, Mazda. (And MGB and Lotus too.)
Leon :)

Ditto to Mazda, also Triumph TR3, Singer SM roadster and the little cutie that won me the majority of my rally and gymkhana trophies, Morris Minor 1000 convertible!
Somehow, a Buick Terraza minivan with a mobility lift in the back just isn't as fun to drive but now it's my only car, it's the one that I need. <SIGH> With handling almost as good as a 1947 Nash with bad shocks, reliability almost as good as a Yugo and performance almost equal to a Trabant, what's not to love? <G>
But it hauls me and my scooter so I love it... I guess.
The Usenet Improvement Project: