HAD to get a jump start...

I know a Miata's battery is supposed to be trickle charged if it gets totally discharged, but I had no choice but to get a jump start today on my '97 and drive it 'till it charged. I left the parking lights on for eight hours, so I'm sure it was totally discharged. It seems to be OK now, but what damage might I have done?

Thanks.

Reply to
Dave Smith

Does your radio need an access code? You may have to re-enter the code.

If you don't have any warning lights on the dash and the car runs normally, you are okay.....

Reply to
Larry Gadbois