Handicap placard problem solved.

Went to MVD today and got a handicap plate for the Miata. I also renewed the placard so I can use it in my other car(s). There was a bit of a wait but no cost, it was pretty easy and painless. I downloaded the form online and filled it out so the paper work was all done when I got there and that saved a little time.

Thanks for all who responded, now I can park in a handicap zone w/o worrying about someone stealing the placard from the rear view mirror.

Reply to
XS11E

Glad to see it all worked out for you with the DP plate. It will take all the questions away for you about "did someone steal my tag today" ?

Bruce RED '91 ( with DP plates :-) )

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Nice result!

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Sounds like the result you hoped for. Glad our answers helped.

Reply to
Kumo '96M