Bonneville 2005 starting problem

Hi guys.

Parents bought a new Pontiac Bonneville 2005 yesterday with 259 miles. Worked fine until this morning. Dad tried to turn it over 6 times. Got nothing except the lights on the dash board when turned to the start position. On the 7th try it started over. He turned it off and tried it start it again and it would not start. Called the dealer to tow car. Tow man came and started the car right up! He did not want to tow it, but my parents insisted on it. He hooked it up to the computer and found no codes.

Again, we started again tonight with no problems. Any ideas on this one? It's about 55F out.

Thanks, SuperTech

Reply to
SuperTech

Could be a bad key or something to do with the theft deterrent system. I got an 05 Park Ave today - so damn much nuisance electrical crapola - and all because you got to worry about some fool stealing it.

Harryface

2005 Buick Park Avenue 13,672 miles 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 303,030 miles
Reply to
Harry Face