it lives!

hi,

i have been sporatically posting about my long 95 re-rebuild and yesterday it fired up with no leaks and went for a ride. there are a couple minor adjustments, like the head light panels, but it looks like the super charged 95 m-ed is back on the road.

i have a couple questions tho.

1) there is a wire in the back of the motor where the water temp sender is, it is black with a blue tracer, which seems to be the ground for the water temo guage, i can not figure out where it goes and my temp gauge does not work...any hints?

2) coming out of the charcol canister, there is a solid pipe with a rubber hose which goes down and towards the back of the car. again, i dont see where this hose fits, (it reaches the lower a-arm and there is a hole in the arm but this cant bee where the hose fits, right?

since att stopp ng service,i am using google gourps so please cc me at pmicaza on my gmail acct until i feel google is reliable accesable from my computer, (it hasnt been).

tia, peter in ct

tia,

Reply to
peter

Congrats!

According to the Enthusiasts' Manual, that's the sensor wire, not the ground, and should end at the instrument panel connector for the gauge. That should make the gauge work.

That one I cannot help you with - maybe someone else?

Done.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to