It's a one of a kind!

Must see! Rare! One of a kind. This Miata has a, (drum roll please), hard top. Yes, you read that correctly, a hard top.

You do not want to miss this one. "Just in time for summer". Yeah, that's about the best time to drop the top during the day in Texas. ;-)

Makes me miss the Huge Wing & TAK advertisement, still my favorite!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Would you buy a car from a guy who can't spell 'convertible'? ;-)

Reply to
XS11E

And lives in a town called round rock?!

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Hey, that is where my SO lives, I've driven there and through it many times.

There really is a round rock that the town is named after, and it's really not that impressive a rock to look at.

Yes Chris, it seems to be back on again, but no trips to Germany are planned. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Hey, I'm happy for you, your SO AND the round rock! Mostly for you though!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Thank ye sir. Not sure if you should be happy for her, time will tell.

Google maps captured both of our Miatas at my parents house during dinner, pretty cool. The detail is good enough to clearly make out the BBS wheels and the exact color on her car.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Wow. that's kinda crazy, the wheels?!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

It's pretty crazy. Go south a bit, rotate around and that is my red Miata next to the blue Camry that I work on.

Pat

Reply to
pws