Leon

Hi,

i just send the doc a note saying the ng was looking for him. I am sure he will drop in soon.

peter

Reply to
peter

Don't threaten us like that! Just kidding of course, I'd like everybody 'back' with some of that old liveliness that I've been missing.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

when i email him he said "RAMM who?" not really. he is busy writting a book on a subject most of us could only say "HUH?" to. if he can get his Linux mail reader to work properly, he will be reading the NG again.

hth, peter

Reply to
peter

Well, it's NOT rocket science! (Sorry, couldn't pass it up)

Chris

99BBB