looking for good used motor near CT

to fit into a 93 m-ed . let me know. tia, peter

Reply to
peter

Did they have them in 93?

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

er, 1.8 for a 95....i was thinking of my bmw k1100lt

Reply to
peter

these guys are in jersey, not too far from you, and probably know about how to get it delivered if you can not pick it up...

Christopher Muto

thanks, i'll look them up. peter

Reply to
peter

oops, they are in pa not nj... still the only place in the area that i know of. they have a web special on the 1.8 motor for $595... be sure to mention that to them otherwise it appears to be listed at $750 on their site...

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Christopher Muto wrote: re:

These guys are fabulous and easy to work with. We used part of their garage for the tech inspections for DelVal track days this past summer. They're just outside of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area in PA.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva