Mazda part

I'm looking for a part for one of my wipers on my 626. The wiper won't work without it. It is not on the wiper itself and the dealer says it costs 125 Cdn. Some type of bolt mechanism. Is there a way to get such a part (I will get the specific info tomorrow if needed) at a reduced price. I have called all the junk yards I could think of. I'm a senior on a fixed pension and I would appreciate help to minimize the steep cost of such a part.

Thanking you in advance for your help in this matter and I hope no one is offended that I am not talkiing about a miata.

Reply to
Hames

Try

for new.